The Dayton Superior Bar Lock® Coupler System provides a simple, quick, cost effective method for splicing smooth or deformed rebar in tension and/or compression applications. Bar Lock® couplers are effective when used as a "positional" coupler when the rebar is fixed in place or when the rebar is free to rotate. Bar Lock® couplers utilize lock-shear bolts and serrated grip rails to mechanically splice the rebar. The serrated grip rails are embedded in the rebar as the lock-shear bolts are tightened. The heads of the lock-shear bolts are designed to shear off at a prescribed torque to ensure proper installation.
- Quick and easy to install to save time and money.
- Eliminates bar threading or special bar-end treatment.
- No special installation equipment required.
- High strength in tension, compression and seismic applications.
- Available in standard, transition and weldable versions in sizes #4 through #18.
- Ideal for new construction and rehab projects.
Interested in this item or want more information?
Email: Click Here
Can't find what you want? Give us a call and we can help you find it.
Manufacturer: Dayton Superior
For More Information on the Bar Lock Coupler System, [Click Here]
to Link to Manufacturer Web Site