EUCO QWIKstitch is a two-component hybrid urethane repair liquid used to mend cracks in concrete, repair spalled joints and repair damaged or uneven concrete surfaces. EUCO QWIKstitch is an ultra-low viscosity material formulated to penetrate deep into cracks, mending them back together. Its fast cure time makes quick work of repair jobs; concrete repaired with EUCO QWIKstitch can be opened to heavy traffic in less than one hour. EUCO QWIKstitch can be mixed with aggregate to make a tough mortar perfect for quickly repairing pop-outs and spalls. In addition, bulk
EUCO QWIKstitch can be colored with EUCLID UNIVERSAL COLOR PACKS.
- Cracked concrete surfaces, interior and exterior
- Spalled floor joints
- Repair of pop-outs and delaminations on floors
- Can be applied at a range of thicknesses with the use of clean,oven-dried silica
- Very fast cure time
- Low viscosity - deep penetration into cracks
- Wide application temperature range: 30F to 115F (-1C to 46C)
- Low VOC and no solvent odor
Interested in this item or want more information?
Email: Click Here
Can't find what you want? Give us a call and we can help you find it.
Manufacturer: Euclid Chemical
For More Information on the Euco QWIKstitch Cart. 22Oz, [Click Here]
to Link to Manufacturer Web Site