This 28 foot aluminum DEWALT extension ladder has a 250lb load capacity, rated ANSI Type I. This ladder includes an advanced RungLock system that provides a simple, intuitive method of securing the fly and base sections of the ladder when extended. The ladder features D-shaped rungs fully serrated for a slip resistant surface, non-marring plastic hand grips, rope and pulley, and slip resistant aluminum shoes to be used with the tread down or in spike position. This DeWalt DXL2120-28 aluminum extension ladder meets or exceeds the safety standards set by ANSI, CSA, and OSHA.
Interested in this item or want more information?
Email: Click Here
Can't find what you want? Give us a call and we can help you find it.
Features & Specs
- 250 lbs load capacity - type I duty rating
- Non-marring and slip-resistant integrated ladder caps
- Aluminum rung locks equipped with latch for securing ladder sections when extended
- Dual action heavy duty shoes with slip-resistant rubber tread
- Twist protection technology
- Slip resistant D-rungs
For More Information on the 27-ft Aluminum 250-lb Type I Extension Ladder, [Click Here]
to Link to Manufacturer Web Site