Track and manage your existing DEWALT 20V MAX* cordless tools with the Tool Connect™ Connector**. The Connector permanently attaches onto the foot of the tool to prevent removal. Then, your current 20V MAX* battery simply slide into the Connector. The ultra-slim design does not interfere with the tool’s ease of use and adds virtually no additional weight.
The Tool Connect™ and Inventory Manager app help manage and track tools, material, equipment, and other assets. Know where everything is and who has them. Even receive tool diagnostics.
Use the Tool Connect™ Connector along with Tool Connect™ tools, Tool Connect™ batteries, and the Tool Connect™ Tag for a complete inventory management solution.
**Excluding DEWALT devices that charge and DEWALT adaptors.
Interested in this item or want more information?
Email: Click Here
Can't find what you want? Give us a call and we can help you find it.
Features & Specs
- Convert any DeWALT Cordless 20V MAX* Tool to a BLUETOOTH enabled device
- Once installed, allows you to track and manage your tools
- Can be set to disable the tools once they are out of range
- Integrated battery so tools can be tracked when DeWALT batteries are not installed
- Download the Free Tool Connect app to explore the different functions
For More Information on the 20V MAX* BLUETOOTH CONNECTOR, [Click Here]
to Link to Manufacturer Web Site